- MUST HAVE VALID, CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
- Class A license is a plus
- Must be at least 25 years old
- Must be eager to work, dependable, and reliable
- Attention to detail is necessary
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English; Bilingual is a plus
- Must present current DMV printout at time of interview
- Must be willing and available to work overtime, including some Saturdays
- Must be able to lift 100+lbs
-Must have some Mechanic skills to repair small jobs on site
Some Daily Duties May Include:
- Drive to and deliver customer orders according to a scheduled route
- Unload and load products for customers
- Verify delivery of items with customer and obtain proper signatures. Collect money (cash or checks) where required.
- Complete necessary paperwork.
- Maintain vehicle (oil changes, report any issues, etc.)
- Monday- Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM, occasional Saturdays
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive wages
Please submit your resume and salary history to the email provided, or you may fax your information to 949-768-0418.
WE ARE LOOKING TO FILL THE POSITION IMMEDIATELY.